geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Subramanian Sethuraman <subramani...@aztec.soft.net>
Subject An Enthusiastic
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 04:33:22 GMT
Hi Folks,

This is Subramanian S from India.  I am a software developer for more than 5
years and
having exposure to J2EE technologies with JBoss application server.

I would like to contribute to this project to some extent.  Please let me
know how can I contribute.
Even, I am ready to test the application also.

Awaiting for your replies.

Thanks & Regards
Subramanian S

-----Original Message-----
From: jean-marc@spaggiari.org [mailto:jean-marc@spaggiari.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 1:01 AM
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Presentation (new)

Hi all,

Let me introduce myself.

My name is Jean-Marc Spaggiari. I'm an application server user since many
years,
beginning with JRun, and then weblogic, websphere, tomcat, and recently,
JBoss.

I'm a pretty good java developpers, but don't have many many time.

I'm leaving at Montréal (QC-CA).

I just come to subscribe to the mailling list to see if I can help in any
case.
Testing, coding, translating, documenting, and so on.

I'm a Linux (Debian, with 2.6.8.1 kernel) user at home, and a Windows (XP
Pro)
user at work.

Please let me know how can I help you.

Thanks for the project,