geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From jastrac...@mac.com
Subject Re: IBiblio Jars
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:24:24 GMT
On 25 Aug 2004, at 11:01, Bordet, Simone wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have been asked to update the jars in IBiblio by some MX4J user.
> If I remember well, they were setup there for the Geronimo build, so
> I'd like to ask how do I update/add jars there ?

Send me a private email and I'll update 'em for you - preferably with
the jars already having the correct names with version numbers included
etc.

Dirk: this is for mx4j which is not an Apache project, its just used
heavily by other Apache projects like Geronimo & Tomcat etc.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/