geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Woolsey <jwool...@activation.net>
Subject Re: Dynamic classpaths
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 12:43:36 GMT
Hey. I am writing my own J2EE engine from scratch to learn more about
them. I am trying to keep the code readable and easy to use. I may turn
it into the Minix of J2EE servers when I am done. My next task was
adding deployed jars to the classpath. I managed to get help from a
friend when he said look into class loaders. I have some basic code to
load classes out of jars, but I have yet to test it. At this point I am
refactoring the code to deploy beans without extracting them. It seems a
more logical route.

                                                               - bfn - JAW