geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Woolsey <jwool...@activation.net>
Subject Re: Enterprise Bean Structure
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 12:25:40 GMT
Ok I will stop being a lurker. Mostly because I have started playing
with code :) I am working on writing my own bits of a j2ee engine from
scratch. At the moment it is more of a paralell self discovery project
to Geronimo. I was wondering what the preferred method to creating
objects for Enterprise Beans is. The obvious way is to use code
generation to wrap the interfaces. There might also be a way to do it
with reflection. I can see both ways as being effective. Which way do
you think is better?

						- bfn - JAW