geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Le Goff <>
Subject Re: Strange XSD error after WAR deploying
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 22:01:52 GMT
Bordet, Simone wrote:
> The XSD at is, I guess, buggy.
> The element jsp-config is declared but never defined; not so happens for all other elements,
for example "welcome-file-list" or "error-page".
Sounds familiar :

I had reported  same kind of issue some time ago

and I found some other related messages in different forums too :

Somebody (can't remember who) replied me directly to tell me it was a
known Jetty parsing issue (org.mortbay.xml.XmlParser ?)

I did not find any time to dig into it since then, so I also would
appreciate any answers in this thread ;)

View raw message