geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Le Goff <lgoff...@numericable.fr>
Subject Re: Strange XSD error after WAR deploying
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 22:01:52 GMT
Bordet, Simone wrote:

> The XSD at http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app_2_4.xsd is, I guess, buggy.
>
> The element jsp-config is declared but never defined; not so happens for all other elements,
for example "welcome-file-list" or "error-page".

Sounds familiar :

I had reported  same kind of issue some time ago
(http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listId=140&msgNo=7107)

and I found some other related messages in different forums too :
http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jsp?thread=533748&forum=45&message=2577320

Somebody (can't remember who) replied me directly to tell me it was a
known Jetty parsing issue (org.mortbay.xml.XmlParser ?)

I did not find any time to dig into it since then, so I also would
appreciate any answers in this thread ;)

Eric