geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Strange XSD error after WAR deploying
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:00:46 GMT
Bordet, Simone wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm still aside, but I've found some time to explore Geronimo :)

Hey Simone,

You must be lucky to find some free time :) Nice to see you over there!

> I've been able to successfully deploy a WAR, but when I start the server:
>
> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'j2ee:jsp-configType'
to a(n) 'type definition' component.

Could you describe a bit more what the WAR is. More importantly, you
could share the web.xml. There was times when I was facing some problems
with deploying WAR (blojsom) and had to add some XML stuff to web.xml
and after deploying remove them. It's not longer required.

> BTW, also the DebugConsole refuses to start with the same error.

Have you tried to run Geronimo before deploying the WAR? It shouldn't
matter, though.

> Simon

Jacek