geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Srinath Perera" <hemap...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Axis dependencies
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 02:58:16 GMT
+1 .. that has a additional advantage as when the OpenEJB code changes the
this cade break and by putting it at openEJB and add a test it can handle
easily as well.

Let me think how it should be done. a thought; I will hide the what
expected by open EJB behind a interface. the real implemetation of the
interface let us put inside OpenEJB cvs. let us load the impl class in
runtime (same way JAXB/JNDI load the impls)  using property file or a hard
coded class name. This make the axis can compile without openejb jars (yap
it will fail at runing)
thoughts .. may be we should do the same to jetty as well .. then we can
switch between tomcat and jetty easily.
Thanks
Srinath

> +1 from me to move the relevant code...Alan, do you want to take a stab at
> it?
>
> -- dims

Lanka Sofware Foundation