geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Geronimo docs available online
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 18:24:42 GMT
Hey all,

I've been working on a Geronimo book for O'Reilly and have convinced
them to put two chapters of it online for free in order to help people
get going with Geronimo.  Specifically because the M2 release is
coming out very soon and the wiki is just not enough to get up and
running.  O'Reilly normally sells books, so this took some convincing
to make happen.

If you are at all thankful that O'Reilly and I did this and want to
encourage more contributions like this, show some support on this
thread.

  http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=27991

The docs are available here:

  http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2004/08/02/geronimo.html

M2 will be out as soon as we can get some final issues resolved.  Here
is the current changelog of what we've accomplished since M1.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=10705&styleName=Html&projectId=10220&Create=Create

Thanks a million!

-David Blevins