geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <da...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Unit/Stress Tests
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 07:16:21 GMT
I think that parameterizing the stress tests and running them in the
normal build at very low volume is a good idea.  Then they can be run
also at high volume on a more dedicated machine.  I could be wrong but
I think that starting and stopping kernels and xml manipulation takes
more test time than our current stress tests.

david jencks