geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Kurjanowicz <matt.kurjanow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing Confluence [was Re: Manual]
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:15:39 GMT
Hmm, are we moving a little too fast on moving to Confluence?   Like
someone said earlier, we've already switched wiki's once, and I don't
know (beyond wiki -> xdoc) what benefits Confluence has over Wikis.
It may even be easier to update the tool (wiki->xdoc) to understand
the wiki we have now, rather than transferring the entire site over to
a different wiki system, with yet another syntax...
Just my $0.02.
-Matt Kurjanowicz

--
Matthew Kurjanowicz