geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: JSP compilation
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:56:38 GMT
	For the binary builds, can we add a system property to point to
the tools.jar and then have our code pull that out of the system property?
That way we can distribute a script that sets the property, and the user
will only need to override an environment variable in the script, and even
that only if the default $JAVA_HOME/lib/tools.jar doesn't work.

Aaron