geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Manual
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 13:04:53 GMT
	I guess I agree to a limited extent.  I think the wiki is great
for *developing* documentation -- FAQ's and guidance for specific topics
and so on -- but I'd like to put together a more polished document as the
main manual -- perhaps the standard routine where we make it available
electronically on the site and get it published in hardcopy as well.  To
that end, I guess I'm envisioning a little more structure and control than
the Wiki provides.  But there's certainly room for both -- it promises to
be a long effort, and a mix of FAQ's and HOWTOs and a structured manual
and a plentiful supply of regular books would be great.

Aaron

P.S. Haven't we switched Wiki's once already?  :)