geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Thread pool strategy
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 17:32:40 GMT
	There is an interface for this in 1.5 (based heavily on Doug's, it
seems)...  We may want to accomodate that later, even if we use the
standalone version for now.  I guess that suggests that we use our own
Executor interface that happens to be the same as Doug's, so that if we
later switch the underlying mechanics to JDK 1.5 then we can drop the
dependency on the standalone concurrency library.

Aaron