geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Trent.S...@objectweb.org
Subject Re: Just for fun (J1 snapshot)
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 21:19:36 GMT

Dain,

Who are those guys?

I think I can fill in the blanks. Sorry we never made it to the Thirsty
Bear on Apache night. Christophe took us out for what turned out to dinner
and it was quite late when we finished.

Francois Letellier - ObjectWeb/INRIA
Shishir Garg  - Objectweb/France Telecom
Jeremy Boynes
Dain Sundstrom
Trent Shue - ObjectWeb/Bull
David Blevins
Geir Magnusson

Regards,

Trent

                      Dain Sundstrom

                      <dain@coredevelop        To:       dev@geronimo.apache.org

                      ers.net>                 cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: Just for fun (J1 snapshot)

                      07/08/2004 09:49

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      dev

I'm really bad at remembering names but I know some, so from left to
right:

Francois Letellier
?????
Jeremy Boynes