geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <da...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.geronimo.timer.ThreadPooledTimer
Date Sat, 31 Jul 2004 15:54:15 GMT
Sorry about this, I was a bit confused about how
j2ee-deployment-plan.xml was being used.  This should be fixed for
geronimo now.  I think the same problem will occur in openejb builds,
but I have other changes pending in my copies of those corresponding
files that I am not yet ready to commmit.

thanks
david jencks