geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lynch, Peter" <Peter.Ly...@NBNZ.CO.NZ>
Subject RE: Testing Maven 1.0
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 00:08:25 GMT
I'm sorry I don't have any idea about how my company's firewall is set up.
Here are the two test reports for the failed tests.

 <<TEST-org.apache.geronimo.jetty.ApplicationTest.txt>>
<<TEST-org.apache.geronimo.jetty.deployment.WebAppDConfigTest.txt>>

If anyone has suggestions, that would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Peter Lynch

This communication is confidential and may contain privileged material.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or retain it.
If you have received it in error please immediately notify me by return email
and delete the emails.
Thank you.