geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Brendan W.McAdams <bmcad...@sluggy.com>
Subject Re: Anyone working on EJB 2.1 Timer support
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 20:56:57 GMT
I've been working on 2.1 timer support at the OpenEJB level [since the
EJB stuff is all at that level] on and off over the last ~3 months.
I've unfortunately been in and out of the hospital over the last 2
months so my work hasn't progressed as I'd like it to.

If you're interested, we could certainly put our heads together and I
can give you my notes, etc. and we can see if two heads maybe aren't
better than one.

Due to various complications, etc. alot of my stuff is written
ideas/notes/sketches of interfaces right now which need to be fleshed
out.

-Brendan