geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Manual
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 03:02:24 GMT
I personally think the wiki is the best place to develop documentation,
because everyone can participate.  The issue is our wiki software is...
lets say difficult.  James Strachan has a neat utility for Confluence
wiki, which Codehaus uses, that converts the wiki markup to html, pdf
and runs all the test cases coded into the wiki.  I would like to
follow a similar route for our docs where we develop them on the wiki
and regularly stamp them and check them into the project xdocs.

Does anyone know what we need to do to get Confluence running at Apache?

-dain