geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From michael <mich...@michaelmcgrady.com>
Subject My Sleeves are Rolled Up
Date Sat, 10 Jul 2004 13:04:25 GMT
I would like to jump in and help.  My help will be on a learning curve.  I
know Java and I have coded about every area you can think of in Java with
an emphasis in networking, io and webwork.  However, I am new to being part
of an open source community and will need a bit of mentoring.  I would like
to work in an area that increases my understanding and flexibility to work
on every part of this project.  Anyone have a little time to guide me along
at the start?  Right now I am just like the kid at the candy store.  Don't
know which way to turn.  Thanks if you have time.

Michael