geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From michael <mich...@michaelmcgrady.com>
Subject RE: Thread pool strategy
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 16:47:24 GMT
At 09:23 AM 7/9/2004, you wrote:
> [...]

I would suggest asking Doug Lea about this.  He inexplicably seems to
always have time to be helpful in this area, where he is the
GooRoo.  http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/dl/

I think this thread pool via PooledExecutor thing is the best thing since
sliced bread.  I use it whenever it is possible on my sites and have a
standard mechanism for running tasks through this sort of implementation
whenever it makes any sense whatsoever.

I don't know enough about geronimo to be much help to you here, however.  I
don't quite know how to get involved with the list.  That has been a
standard problem with me and lists which I am trying to solve.

Michael