geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Srinath Perera" <hemap...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [code generation]webservice deployment in geronimo
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 05:43:00 GMT
> If we need to generate Java source code and compile it, then I would
> rather have the deployment process simply do that.  What I was really
> getting at is can we simply generate the byte code directly and skip
> the Java source generation and compile steps?

Have heard of generating the byte code directly but never done it my self
before. My only concern is in that way will the debuging become
nightmare. (as we are not good @ reading byte codes as computers.)

plus there would be quite bit of code changing in the generation code..
but that is not impossible if it worth it.
Thanks
Srinath