geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Srinath Perera" <hemap...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Web Services items for J2EE 1.4
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 13:27:45 GMT
Hi Dims, Jeremy and all;

in the http://www.cse.mrt.ac.lk/~hemapani/JSR109/axis-geronimo.zip I got a
"simple" AxisGbean ..
I start it and invoke a webservice and it works :)

I am just put it there as it is. I am not yet thought about the parameter
AxisGBean should have ..... and it still start with the geronimo test
kernel  I just want to know am going in right path.

Couple of Q's
=============
1) how to get that GBean started when the Geronimo starts up
2) I think when it start up the jetty should be up .. here i did it
explicitly but how to put a dependany .. I do not found how yet ?

I am build this based on the Geronimo test classes there may be way to
make the code look good pls let me know.

Thanks
Srinath

(make sure you point the varibale to the webapps dir in your mechine. -
Read Below).

How to build it
1)copy the axis folder to the geronimo module dir and it can be build as a
geronimo module.
2) before build it make sure that In the "WebserviceContiner" class
"public String WEB_APPS =
"D:/servers/jboss-3.2.3/server/default/deploy/axis";"
 points to your webapps/axis dir  of your local axis :)

Lanka Sofware Foundation