geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <da...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: ResourceAdapter.start() not getting called?
Date Sat, 10 Jul 2004 16:22:01 GMT
Thanks for the patch -- I hope to get a minute to apply it soon.

I got ActiveMQ to deploy and work recently, so in some circumstances
resourceAdapter.start is being called (it definitely should be called).

Can you look in the geronimo log (target/var/log/geronimo.log) and look
for messages about the ResourceAdapterWrapper gbean?  There is probably
some information about a missing dependency or similar problem.  If
it's not obvious what the problem is please post the log.

Also, please be sure you are up to date with cvs (+ your patch) since I
found several configuration errors when working on ActiveMQ.

Thanks,
david jencks