geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@brutus]: incubator-geronimo/incubator-geronimo success
Date Sat, 31 Jul 2004 20:16:34 GMT
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

>>>     [jar] Building jar:
>>> /usr/local/gump/public/workspace/incubator-geronimo/target/geronimo:null-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

>> I'm wondering why is that null in the file name?
>>
> Interesting observation, I'd have missed that. I just upgraded Brutus to
> Maven 1.0 so maybe there is some subtle difference in the Maven
> metadata. Do you need to specify an artifact group, or something?

I don't know the answer to your question. I know a little about Maven.

Also, I've just noticed that the build created the jar in 'target'
directory instead of in the subdirectory 'target/geronimo-1.0-SNAPSHOT'.
It may mean that either the jar goal works incorrectly or the sources
are fairly outdated. The subdirectory was introduced in the past week.

> Adam

Jacek