geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@gluecode.com>
Subject [Fwd: FW: EWS and Geronimo (THANKS)]
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 04:30:49 GMT
Forwarded on behalf of Alan who is having mailer problems

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: FW: EWS and Geronimo (THANKS)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 00:28:14 -0400
From: Alan D. Cabrera <adc@toolazydogs.com>
To: <jboynes@gluecode.com>

Ok.  Two more questions.

First, it seems that a change in EWS has not been propagated to Geronimo
and we're getting this error:

C:\dev\geronimo\modules\axis\src\java\org\apache\geronimo\axis\GeronimoW
sDeployContext.java:27: org.apache.geronimo.axis.GeronimoWsDeployContext
is not abstract and does not override abstract method isCompile() in
org.apache.geronimo.ews.ws4j2ee.toWs.Ws4J2
eeDeployContext
public class GeronimoWsDeployContext implements Ws4J2eeDeployContext {
        ^
1 error

Second, you have a jndi.properties file in your jar with the following
contents:

java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
java.naming.provider.url=jnp://localhost:1099
java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces

Not sure if this is kosher, use wise and ASF policy wise.  As for the
former, the Geronimo server barfs when it can't find
org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory when it loads up the remote JMX
server.  Can we remove it?

Regards,
Alan