geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Knystautas <ser...@lokitech.com>
Subject Re: Installing Confluence [was Re: Manual]
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:13:52 GMT
Matt Kurjanowicz wrote:
> Ok, you've all convinced me of my error :).  Well in that case I'd be
> more than happy to help move stuff over to Confluence.  I didn't
> realize that confluence had so many security features beyond the wiki
> we use now.

What I am most excited about with Confluence is that you can export the
content into HTML or PDF format (probably others).  IMHO one of the best
things about the Hibernate project is that they use their wiki to
generate documentation (cowiki), and then they export and include all
that into their releases.

--
Serge Knystautas
p. 301.656.5501