geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: JSP compilation
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 16:40:42 GMT
The simple hack I have been using is to stick it in ${java.home}/lib/ext
but I can see why you would not want to do that.

Another option is to uncomment the dependency in
~/modules/jetty/src/etc/META-INF/geronimo-service.xml and to add a
dependency to ~/modules/assembly/project.xml something like

         <dependency>
             <groupId>jdk</groupId>
             <artifactId>tools</artifactId>
             <jar>tools.jar</jar>
             <properties>
                 <repository>true</repository>
             </properties>
         </dependency>

(I haven't checked if that exactly right).

Then copy tools.jar to jdk/jar/tools.jar in you maven repository and
rebuild geronimo.

This sucks, but occurs because we cannot distribute tools.jar.

--
Jeremy