geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <>
Subject Re: Manual
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 23:43:53 GMT
Aaron Mulder wrote:

> 	I think I'm climbing out from under my rock, at least a little
> bit, and I'd like to start work on a manual.  If I can produce a HTML
> version, what's the best way to get it included on the
> web site?  I'm thinking we should add a Documentation link to the left
> navigation bar (probably under the "Geronimo" header) and then on that
> page include a link to the HTML manual as well as to the Maven FAQ and
> perhaps a couple Wiki links to flesh it out.

FYI, I will be starting the Geronimom Live book in either August or
September for SourceBeat Publishing. Chapter 1 of this book will be a
Quick Start Guide that I'm planning to donate back to the project. This
will be the first chapter I write. It will be in PDF form so we can
include a link to it from the Geronimo site as well.

perl -e 'print

The Castor Project

Apache Geronimo

View raw message