geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Köhler <>
Subject Re: Testing Maven 1.0
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 06:15:22 GMT

Jeremy Boynes wrote:

> Yes. But from what I remember, these come from restrictions on the
> firewall on your machine. Given the point of the test is to check that
> we can connect to the local server over the network suggestions on how
> to make it work in your environment would be appreciated.

The old problem. Geronimo doesn't build offline.

ApplicationTest and WebAppDConfigTest parses a web.xml file and the
parser tries to resolve the DTD. There is no entityresolver configured
at that moment.

That's what I've done to make it work behind the firewall:

I modified my file (for windows:
C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\etc\hosts ) to resolve the locally.

I configured putty to tunnel local port 80 to

View raw message