geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Making the maven eclipse target to work with the Reactor
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 02:15:33 GMT
Hi Cameron,

My workspace ends up having one eclipse project per Geronimo module.
The projects build paths are configured to build against dependent
project outputs.  Yes, that means that if you make a change in a module
such as 'system', it will trigger async builds in the dependent projects.

Right now I've only verified this works with the /specs and /modules.
But I'm it will work for all the other modules.

The hard part about this is that after you run 'maven eclipse' in the
root source folder, you still need to import all those individual
projects into your workspace.  Anybody have any ideas on how to automate
importing multiple projects into a workspace?

Regards,
Hiram