geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jer...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Web Services items for J2EE 1.4
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 18:09:15 GMT
Srinath Perera wrote:

> Thanks dims .. I would look in to them and come back geronimo dev if help
> is needed.
> Srinath

It would be worth looking at the deployment code as well - it is the
stuff that converts xml definitions to GBeans as the config is being
built. However, I would steer away from the web container as at this
time it delegates most of this to Jetty which is *not* the way we want
to go (as Jetty should not be dependent on Geronimo or know about things
that are only relevant to a J2EE embedding - unless it wants to of
course :-) )

--
Jeremy