geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Kurjanowicz <mkurj...@cc.gatech.edu>
Subject Re: Manual
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 00:16:44 GMT
Bruce, If I can help with the book (editing, etc.) at all let me know -
I'd love to help any way I can.
Aaron: why not make it a subdir under xdocs.  Unfortunately this can be
way too static, but on the other hand it will look like the rest of the
website.  Each page can be a simple XML document like index.xml.  That
way all the links (to the Wiki, all the other available documentation)
will be available.  PDFs can be generated using the Maven PDF plugin,
including any other site documentation that is useful, such as changes,
wiki, issues, etc.  I'm pretrty sure there's a plugin somewhere to turn
Wikis into XML docs for just this purpose.
Just my $0.02.
-Matt Kurjanowicz