geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Srinath Perera" <hemap...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: EWS and Geronimo
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 01:42:20 GMT
We were wondering should ews go to ws-fx (to a webservice project ) or in
to the geronimo. It is still not decided. I accept the fact that it should
use the geronimo group ID if it continue to use the Geronimo package
space.
Or else that should replace with "ws" and put the geronimo specific code
in to geronimo axis module. To me there are good reasons to both and do
not mind either.

Thanks
Srinath

> Why doesn't EWS use the Geronimo maven group id?  Its code is in the
> Geronimo package-space.
> Just wondering.
> Regards,
>
> Alan

>         Visit our Internet site at http://www.reuters.com
>
> Get closer to the financial markets with Reuters Messaging - for more
> information and to register, visit http://www.reuters.com/messaging
>
> Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual
> sender,  except  where  the sender specifically states them to be
> the views of Reuters Ltd.

Lanka Sofware Foundation