geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Srinath Perera" <hemap...@opensource.lk>
Subject problem starting jetty as GBean stanalone
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 08:29:34 GMT
The code I was using to start jetty stand alone in AaxisGBean failing. It
works just few days ago.

in the HTTPConnector GBean the port is defined in the super class
sp they are not inherited?? may be this has something to done with this
but I am still not sure

Then I try  code to start the Jetty from ApplicationTest and it also fails
saying "port" is a attribute. If what I saying is true the test should be
failing in number of occasions.
Thanks
Srinath

trace
=====
javax.management.AttributeNotFoundException: Unknown attribute port
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.GBeanMBean.getAttributeByName(GBeanMBean.java:736)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.GBeanMBean.setAttribute(GBeanMBean.java:674)
	at org.apache.geronimo.axis.AxisGBeanTest.setUp(AxisGBeanTest.java:112)

containerName = new ObjectName("geronimo.jetty:role=Container");
containerPatterns = Collections.singleton(containerName);
connectorName = new ObjectName("geronimo.jetty:role=Connector");
appName = new ObjectName("geronimo.jetty:app=test");

tmName = new ObjectName("geronimo.test:role=TransactionManager");
tcaName = new ObjectName("geronimo.test:role=ConnectionTrackingCoordinator");

kernel = new Kernel("test.kernel", "test");
kernel.boot();
mbServer = kernel.getMBeanServer();
container = new GBeanMBean(JettyContainerImpl.GBEAN_INFO);

connector = new GBeanMBean(HTTPConnector.GBEAN_INFO);
connector.setAttribute("port", new Integer(5678));
connector.setReferencePatterns("JettyContainer", containerPatterns);

start(containerName, container);
start(connectorName, connector);

tm = new GBeanMBean(GeronimoTransactionManager.GBEAN_INFO);
Set patterns = new HashSet();
patterns.add(ObjectName.getInstance("geronimo.server:j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,*"));
tm.setReferencePatterns("resourceManagers", patterns);
start(tmName, tm);
ctc = new GBeanMBean(ConnectionTrackingCoordinator.GBEAN_INFO);
start(tcaName, ctc);