geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Srinath Perera" <hemap...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [code generation]webservice deployment in geronimo
Date Sat, 24 Jul 2004 16:20:29 GMT
> Normally, you write the standard code reused across all beans in normal
> java code that you compile an pack in a library jar. Then you only
> generate a tiny bit of byte code to implement an interface and call
> your library java code.  This is how we implement EJB.  We generate an
> implementation of the EJB interfaces and all that implementations does
> is call our EJB library code, which does stuff like check permissions
> and start transactions.
Thanks :) .. I read bit about cglib and saw the jar inside the geronimo
as well. With the help of tools ect and with above approch I belive it is
much better than I thought at first.

> Anyway, it is not important for now, but something I'd like to do in
> the future.
yes it would make the deployment simpler .. plus I think we shoud ask what
the dims think about it as well.
Thanks
Srinath