geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: problem starting jetty as GBean stanalone
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:45:08 GMT
In the future can you start with a fresh email message instead of
replying to an existing message on the mailing list.  On most email
clients if you reply to a message and change the subject it still
groups the response with the original thread.  BTW this is called
"thread hijacking".

Anyway, I took a peek at the HTTPConnector code an what you have should
work.  Can you try hooking up a debugger to see what is in GBeanMBean
attributes map?

-dain