geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Srinath Perera" <hemap...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Fwd: FW: EWS and Geronimo (THANKS)]
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 07:39:57 GMT
Sorry I have meesed it up .. it works well in the morning with the updated
code :(. If the Patch I sent is checked in this is fixed.. But I belive it
would take some time.

1) Shall I undo the changes in the EWS
2) I can sent a patch to update the axis module to fix this and later
submit a new patch based on new code to the patch I sent erlier (fixing
test cases)

Opps that is tough .. I got to update the ews so that the when dims
looking at the patch it works with the ews-SNAPSHOT.jar he is is
downloading and doing so will breaks the current code by the updated jar.
Is there a way to protect the both ends.

pls help me to sort this out
Thanks
Srianth

Lanka Sofware Foundation