geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@brutus]: incubator-geronimo/incubator-geronimo success
Date Sat, 31 Jul 2004 19:19:17 GMT

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

>>     [jar] Building jar:
>> /usr/local/gump/public/workspace/incubator-geronimo/target/geronimo:null-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>
> I'm wondering why is that null in the file name?

Interesting observation, I'd have missed that. I just upgraded Brutus to
Maven 1.0 so maybe there is some subtle difference in the Maven metadata.
Do you need to specify an artifact group, or something?

Sorry, I am not Maven savvy enough to know, and our friendly
neighbourhood Mavenite who helps us on the Gump list is taking a vacation.
Maybe the Maven update is clue enough to help this get answered.

regards

Adam