geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Installing Confluence [was Re: Manual]
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 03:21:09 GMT
On Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 09:23:35PM -0500, David Blevins wrote:
> I could help but know little to nothing about Confluence.  Are there
> any Confluence devs out there who would be willing to answer questions
> on irc or something from time to time?

Yes, Mike [1] just volunteered IRC/IM support from any Confluence devs
who happen to be awake.  Otherwise mail confluence-support@atlassian.com,
or if it's ASF-specific, give me a poke.

--Jeff

[1] Mike Cannon-brookes is substantially to blame for Confluence - his IM
details are at http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/~mike@atlassian.com