geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Installing Confluence [was Re: Manual]
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 01:51:12 GMT
Would anyone else be willing to help with care and feeding of an ASF
Confluence instance?  Requirements for the job:

 a) an ASF committer, preferably been around a few years
 b) know how to deploy a webapp and admin a Tomcat instance
 c) somewhat unix-savvy
 d) willing to commit random bits of time for months to come to do things
    like upgrades

If there's a volunteer or two, I guess the next steps would be to hold a
(PMC-ratified) vote and send a mail off to infrastructure@ for advice.
They may wish to delay installation until a successor to nagoya is ready.

--Jeff