geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bhanu Vasireddy <sepr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I get a build failure ...
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2004 19:41:27 GMT
Hi there,

based on your suggestion i compiled jetty module alone by executing
following commands and i got unsatisfied dependencies error message.
i could not find listed jar files when i tried to download them
manually from relavent web sites.

cd modules/jetty
 maven -X > build.log

C:\Geronimo_dev\incubator-geronimo\modules\jetty>maven -X > build.log
The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied dependencies:

geronimo-security-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
geronimo-transaction-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
geronimo-connector-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
geronimo-spec-j2ee-jacc-1.0-rc2.jar
geronimo-spec-j2ee-connector-1.5-rc2.jar
geronimo-spec-jsp-2.0-rc2.jar

Thanks,
Bhanu.