geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Cabrera <Alan.Cabr...@reuters.com>
Subject RE: Additional nightly build on Windows 2000
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2004 16:13:29 GMT
There is a nightly WinXP build.  It also creates the site http://geronimo.apache.org.  I guess
I should setup email notifications.

A Windows 2000 build would be cool too.

Regards,
Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: Kristian Köhler [mailto:Kristian.Koehler@gmx.de]
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 10:42 AM
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Additional nightly build on Windows 2000

Hi

I configured additional nightly builds on a Windows 2000 box. I think
there are many Windows users out there (voluntarily or not) for whom a
nightly build on "their" platform will be useful.

The tests are run by CruiseControl. In case of success a notification
mail listing all participants and commit messages is sent. In case of
failure a HTML report from CruiseControl is included.

The system is up and running and I'am testing it for a couple of days.
If no one objects I will redirect the notification mails to the dev
mailing list just like the other (SunOS, FreeBSD, Linux) tests do.

Kristian

--
Kristian Köhler

the views of Reuters Ltd.