geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Cabrera <Alan.Cabr...@reuters.com>
Subject RE: Checkstyle template -- feedback wanted
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 18:30:49 GMT
Ahh, we're at RC3?  Ok, I'll upgrade and try that.

Regards,
Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: David Jencks [mailto:david@coredevelopers.net]
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 2:22 PM
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Checkstyle template -- feedback wanted

Which maven version are you using for the site builds?

My experience here is that rc3 works on os X and linux and rc1 fails on
linux.  If you are on a pre-rc3 version would it be possibly for you to
upgrade?

thanks
david jencks

http://checkstyle.sourceforge.net/config_coding.html#FinalLocalVariable

>> This appeared to be on in the default template, although I don't see
>> the configuration in my copy.
>>

>> Thanks,
>> David Jencks

the views of Reuters Ltd.