geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Endre Stølsvik <En...@Stolsvik.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo code format
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2004 09:18:34 GMT
On Thu, 27 May 2004, Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia - SPO) wrote:

> [...]

This is because the devil have sent some of his spawn to earth to lure
programmers to use curlies-on-new-line to induce war and fiendish
behaviour amongst the otherwise lovingly nice developers.
  ANY person not posessed by satan immediately and naturally hates such
practices, and will of course place the curly on the same line as the
programming token to which it belongs.

--
Mvh,
Endre Stølsvik               M[+47 93054050] F[+47 51625182]