geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Where can I learn about GBeans
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 16:58:53 GMT
The best example that I know of is org.openejb.server.ServiceDaemon and
org.openejb.server.EjbServer.  BTW these classes are just a quick hack
David Blevins and I put in and are scheduled to be removed, but they
are great examples of a simple GBean.

Also Alan is correct, if you are getting into JMX stuff, you have
either gone to far, or there is a bug in the GBEan code.

-dain