geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jer...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Integrating Spring into Geronimo
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 03:19:26 GMT
There is also an initial version of Hibernate integration - currently
this makes the SessionFactory available as a GBean or from JNDI. Work is
in progress for integrating with the transaction manager and deployer.

http://www.codehaus.org/~jboynes/germinate-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
http://www.codehaus.org/~jboynes/germinate-src.jar

--
Jeremy