geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Köhler <Kristian.Koeh...@gmx.de>
Subject Additional nightly build on Windows 2000
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:41:48 GMT
Hi

I configured additional nightly builds on a Windows 2000 box. I think
there are many Windows users out there (voluntarily or not) for whom a
nightly build on "their" platform will be useful.

The tests are run by CruiseControl. In case of success a notification
mail listing all participants and commit messages is sent. In case of
failure a HTML report from CruiseControl is included.

The system is up and running and I'am testing it for a couple of days.
If no one objects I will redirect the notification mails to the dev
mailing list just like the other (SunOS, FreeBSD, Linux) tests do.

Kristian

--
Kristian Köhler