geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Köhler <Kristian.Koeh...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: problem starting the geronimo offline/behind firewall
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 07:23:53 GMT
This brings me back to my issue in Jira:
http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-155

Let me try it again! ;-)

The idea was to set up a containerwide resolver which not only hooks
into one application (jetty) but into all applications.

Hook into all applications means that every entity resolving (esp.
schemas) is redirected to above mentioned containerwide resolver which
supplies the entities from a local repository hence avoiding a remote
connection.

There is patch included in Jira (see above), if there is a real interest
       in it I could get it uptodate.

Kristian

--
Kristian Köhler