geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Philip Mark Donaghy <pmdgeron...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Replacing the openejb snapshot jar
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:52:55 GMT
Congratulations to everyone on the recent passing to a
top level Apache project.

I am testing and writing some documentation.

I would like to debug my own problem but I am not sure
how geronimo developers are building openejb. For
example are we using a different branch or the main
branch of the openejb source.

I see that this is a dynamic work in progress and that
the snapshot is 2.0 while the current openejb CVS
build is 1.0.

So can someone give me a tip on building and replacing
the openejb jar used by the main geronimo build. The
cvs commands would be enough to get me going. The
build command would also be useful.

Thanks,
Phil

Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo! Messenger !Téléchargez Yahoo! Messenger
sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com