geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Deacon <br...@navelplace.com>
Subject Re: Special attributes
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2004 15:10:40 GMT
On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 01:49:54PM +0200, Eric Le Goff wrote:
> Which name is better : "GBeanLifecycleController" or
> "GBeanLifeCycleController" ?
> (same for "GBeanLifecycle" and "GBeanLifeCycle") ?
>
> English is not my native language so I was just guessing if there could
> be some naming issue here.

My own little contribution to the geronimo project.  :)

I -thought- lifecycle was an actual word on its own... but just looked
it up and apparently not... and you were safe with LifeCycle anyway
because even if lifecycle were a word, it would still be okay to use
the words "life cycle" to refer to the same thing.

I wonder how many tech books out there actually have the word
lifecycle in them...

And LifeCycle just looks nicer.  :)